Accredited Professional Association according to Law 1712/1987
Organisation & Administration
The application and dissemination of Dramatherapy and Playtherapy as psychotherapeutic approaches as well as the creation of an institutional and legal framework that will protect the profession of Dramatherapist and Playtherapist.
- Securing recognition and protection for the professional rights and obligations of Dramatherapists and Playtherapists.
- Making the benefits of Dramatherapy and Playtherapy better known to the Greek society.
- Research into Dramatherapy and Playtherapy and the dissemination of results and the use thereof by Dramatherapy and Playtherapy professionals.
- Serving, protecting and advancing the common professional, economic and moral interests of Dramatherapists and Playtherapists.
- Addressing, supporting and resolving issues relating to the sector and advocating its positions before authorities.
- The general assembly of members
- The Board
- The audit committee
- Ad hoc committees
The Association is managed by a 7-person Board elected by the general assembly for a three year term. The Board consists of the President, the Vice President, the General Secretary, the Treasurer and three Members.